Friday, April 4, 2008


This past week I have been blessed with the privilege of taking some time to be with the Kostjuk Family. Most of you know the story of Baby Reese. But if not, check out this site... www.kostjuk5.blogspot.com or Ash and Todd on my friends column. Little Reesie is now five months old and still fighting to survive. She's quite the precious gift. Monday Reese had heart surgery, and with each day she is getting a bit better. Her sweet body has been through so much. Everytime I think of her I am reminded of how great our God is and how He holds us in His hands. His plan is perfect even when don't understand what it looks like. I love this little bug. Please pray for her and her family as they endure this long bumpy road.

Who are the Kostjuk's???
Todd, Ashley, Gavin (5), Lexi (3), & Reese (5months)
Well... Ashley and I have been friends since birth (if that can truly happen). Our mom's were best friends, so we had no choice but to become best friends too. hee-hee. Ashley's mom past away from cancer when we were young and I never understood WHY?? But God has mightly used Ashley in my life, especially in the last year. Who would have thought it would be her that would help me with relating to my kids. She knows first hand. God blows me away with how He knows what we need, when we need it.

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, ...plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~ Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

I had to go thru "Blogging 101" with Kelly and she helped me get a lot of the little bugs straightened out. I'm sure Ashley has so appreciated having you there - what a great friend & example of God's love in flesh you are! Miss you friend!

Sara said...

Stacie,

I found your blog the other day and actually tried to leave a message but was denied! :)

Anyways, it was really fun to see you in all those pics with Ash...a clear picture of the sweet encouragement that God gives us here on Earth!

Loved seeing the pics of your cutie-petuties as well! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys!

Love-Sara

Unknown said...

So proud of you girl ... love the updated blog ... keep it up! LOVE YOU :-)